Well today seemed like a good day to write a new blog post. I'm not sure how many people have actually visited my blog, and I am still figuring a lot of this out, but hopefully I will get a tutorial from someone before I leave for Florida.
I have found that countdowns are a good way to pass the time, not that I think time should speed up any faster than it's already going, but when you are looking forward to something (like summer project), it seems that it may never get here!
Countdowns:
6 - days of classes left
9 - days until reading day
14 - days until summer officially starts
21 - days until my 20th birthday
32 - days until CLEARWATER BEACH!
Anyways, there's a few countdowns going on in my life right now. On another note, since this blog was really set up to keep my supporters and friends updated with news about Summer Project, I thought I would let you know that support raising is going well, but I still need a little more. God has provided in unbelievable ways that continue to amaze me and leave me speechless, it has truly been encouraging. I still need about $800 to reach my goal. Thanks to all my supporters both financially and in prayer! It means so much! The King is on the move! Until next time...
Monday, April 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hey Bud, I for one am reading your blog and I will be checking up on you this summer too! :) ...and even though I can't support financially, I will certainly be supporting you with prayer!
ReplyDeleteLet me know how I can support you financially. I will!
ReplyDelete